Re: Lupoff's ERB AND THE MARTIAN VISION

  • Jeff Doten
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2000

      >> Lupoff's ERB AND THE MARTIAN VISION, & John Roy's GUIDE TO BARSOOM.
      >
      >Roy's Guide has been ordered and should be in the mail. Lupoff's book,
      >from what I have seen, appears rather expensive. Does it offer anything
      >that Roy does not?
      >
      > /F

      Lupoff's is one of my favorite books, my being a big Barsoom fan. It's
      full of Roy Krenkel illustrations and is a critical exploration of Barsoom ,
      it's creation and it's evolution through ERB's life. I like it a lot. What's
      it cost these days ? - Jeff
      ________________________________
      Jeff Doten's Illustration Studio
      http://www.cadvision.com/dotenj/studio.htm
    • Fredrik Ekman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2000
        > What's it cost these days ?

        I have been looking at various second-hand quotes and have not been able
        to find it for significantly less than $40. Add to that shipping overseas
        and it is far above what I can currently afford.

        /F