Re: Book. . . Effinger

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Announcement of Effinger's death in ERBzine Eclectica July 2002
      "George Effinger, science-fiction author, dies at 55"
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag6/0643.html

      "Global Dispatches tie-ins in Den Valdron's "Post Modern Barsoom"
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag17/1785.html
      and a good mention in Den Valdron's "HG Wells' Barsoom!"
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag14/1404.html

      Bill Hillman
      http://www.cartermovie.com
      http://www.johncarterofmars.ca