Warlord of Mars - Fall River

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
      Kaor!

      Has anybody picked up "Warlord of Mars" in the Fall River edition yet? I haven't seen it at my B & N.

      Steve S.

      PS I do see a Sterling edition is available from B & N...

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
        I have this and the other ERB's they've done, so far.
        They're doing a nice job.
        Fall River is published by B&N's Sterling Publishing.
        Nice art by Canadian artist, Daryl Mandryk
        Covers were featured in ERB Eclectica - August 2011 Issue
        http://www.erbzine.com/mag36/3609.html

        Bill Hillman
        http://www.ERBzine.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
          I plugged in "Warlord of Mars" at the Nook area of B&N and found a bunch of
          free e-books on this title, none by ERB.
          i may have to open an account to get them.

          On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Bill and Sue-On Hillman <
          hillmans@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I have this and the other ERB's they've done, so far.
          > They're doing a nice job.
          > Fall River is published by B&N's Sterling Publishing.
          > Nice art by Canadian artist, Daryl Mandryk
          > Covers were featured in ERB Eclectica - August 2011 Issue
          > http://www.erbzine.com/mag36/3609.html
          >
          > Bill Hillman
          > http://www.ERBzine.com <http://www.erbzine.com/>

          "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security
          will soon find that they have neither."

        • Steve
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
            Thank you Bill. I'm heading over to B & N after work and if not on the shelf (like the first two are), I'll ask them to bring it in.

            It looks like "Thuvia of Mars" is slared for next year!

            Steve S.

          • steveseg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
              No Nookie for me! B & N has ordered me a copy of the trade paperback.

              Steve S.