"Burrows" fans visit covered in the Minidoka paper

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 10:54 AM
      Edgar Rice Burrows (sic) and Minidoka City
      MiniCassia News ~ September 1, 2011 ~ By Lisa Dayley
      MINIDOKA CITY - Fans of Edgar Rice Burroughs descended on the city recently in their quest to learn more about the man behind the famous Tarzan series. More>>>

      See the ERB/Idaho Connection in ERBzine
      http://www.erbzine.com/idaho/
      Go to the News section:
      http://www.erbzine.com/idaho/news.html

      Photos to come as soon as we unpack.
      Bill 'Home At Last' Hillman
      http://www.ERBzine.com

    • Steve Wadding
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 12:05 PM
        On 9/2/2011 1:54 PM, Bill and Sue-On Hillman wrote:
        > Edgar Rice Burrows (sic) and Minidoka City
        > MiniCassia News ~ September 1, 2011 ~ By Lisa Dayley
        > MINIDOKA CITY - Fans of Edgar Rice Burroughs descended on the city recently in their quest to learn more about the man behind the famous Tarzan series. More>>>

        Before I even looked at the picture captions, I was wondering about the
        structural integrity of the town.

        Ghak