ERBzine News: John Carter film the first of a Trilogy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      ERBzine and John Carter News:
      JAMES PUREFOY TALKS JOHN CARTER
      Collider.com ~ July 2, 2011
      [My] character's name is Kantos Kan, and he is an admiral of a big ship, called the Xavarian. He's very close to Tardos Mors, who's played by CiarĂ¡n Hinds, who is the Emperor or King of Helium. He's a very cheeky, mischievous soldier/airman. He's not in this film very much, in the first one. I think a lot of the characters in the first John Carter are established, but with the knowledge that they're going to be bigger in the next two episodes of it. So, it's a lovely character. He's just very charming. He's not frightened of getting involved in very sticky situations with John Carter. There's a certain bravado about him. He's a bit Errol Flynn-esque. He has a great lustfor life and he's a very positive character, in the film. More>>>
      http://www.cartermovie.com

      Bill Hillman
      This Week's ERBzine Online Fanzine:
      http://www.ERBzine.com/mag