ERBzine Updates: Articles, Bibliography, Silver Screen, Comics, Archive, etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      Today's article from Idaho's Magic Valley News
      "Tarzan's Minidoka -- The dangdest thing you ever read"
      has been added (with permission) to two of our Minidoka pages:
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag27/2724.html
      and
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag7/0753.html

      Daily updates are added to four of our major sections:
      ERB Illustrated Bibliography
      via the CRAFT link in every ERBzine logo or at
      http://www.ERBzine.com/chaser
      Full info on every ERB book title:
      Cover and interior art, publishing history, trivia, etc.

      ERBzine Silver Screen:
      Info on every ERB film including many galleries of
      posters, lobby cards, promo stills, etc.
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag5/0502.html

      ERB Comics Encyclopedia
      Covers, contents, analyses and series of Dell comics
      and Sunday and daily strips to read.
      http://www.erbzine.com/comics

      Also check our Archive sections for links to our
      ERBzine Weekly back issues,
      Lost Words of ERB (his articles, short stories, letters, etc.)
      ERB Art Encyclopedia - hundreds of ERB-related artists profiled
      Burroughs Biblio-Pro-Philes - tributes to ERB fans and scholars
      Contributors' Index and Photo Gallery
      ERB: The War Years
      . . . and much, much more.