hacked acct

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      I just had an interesting conversation with a former friend.
      She broke up with me because of some hateful e-mails she received from
      my gmail account that were inconstant with our IM talks.

      I have had recent problems with accessing my gmail acct that forced me
      to reset my password at least twice a week the last couple months.
      Then EVERY e-mail I received and sent before 4 August VANISHED from gmail!

      I think my acct was hacked!
      So if any of you got an e-mail that doesn't sound like me or sounds
      like it is causing trouble... it is NOT me!

      I had that problem when I was on AOL. My wife and the guy she was
      cheating on me with were both aol-techs and people were complaining
      about e-mails i 'sent them' that were nasty.
      I cancelled my aol acct and people still got those e-mails from my
      'closed' acct.
      And since I caught them both hacking one of his ex-gfs to cause her
      trouble, the conclusion is obvious.

      The lesson here is that the Internet and e-mails are NOT secure and
      people DO hack accounts just to ruina person for fun or revenge.

      If the messege you get from me or anyone doesn't sound like me, double-check it!