England

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2010
      I forgot to mention that I am going to England next month for a conference.

      One weekend in London ,the rest playing tourist around Southern England.

      So, if anyone over there ants to visit, let me know.
      If anyone has any suggestions of things to see relevant, again, let me know.

    • sailor.barsoom
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
        Have a jolly good time, old chap.
      • Francis Tiffany
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
          Howdy Mack!

          You wouldn't say "jolly" and "old chap" in the same sentence... that
          smacks too much of "Hollywood script-writer English".

          There again no one under 50 is likely to say "old chap", or even
          "jolly good" in any context what so ever.

          See you later alligator!!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
            That's groovy. Outasite.