Re: ERBzine Weekly: Manning Strips

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Thanks for the kind words, Huck.
      I share you feelings on the completion of the Manning daily strips.
      Next week will debut a run of Mike Grell Tarzan Sundays from the Dennis
      Wilcutt collection.
      Meanwhile we are still running the Manning Tarzan Sundays.
      When we return to daily strips we'll start with Maxon's Tarzan and the Lost
      Empire.
      Regards,
      Bill
      ERBzine Archive