Re:dell john carter - resolution

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010
      Charles:
      I scanned these from my BLB collection quite a few years ago when Internet
      service and computer systems were slower and memory and server space was
      more expensive - which is why they are of a size similar to the originals.
      It would be very time-consuming and even more destructive to my BLB to do it
      all over again . . . so I'm a bit reluctant to do so.
      You can try blowing them up a bit in a graphics program before you print
      them out.
      Bill
      ERB Comics Encyclopedia
      http://www.ERBzine.com/comics
      ERBzine Archives:
      http://www.erbzine.com/all

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
        I think it goes without saying how much we appreciate you scanning this
        material in the first place. No point in risking damage to your original
        BLB. I did enlarge your images a bit in Photoshop, and of course they print
        quite blurry at 81/2 x11, which would be expected. I just thought if you
        had the original scans in higher resolution it would make for a sharper
        print, but no worries.

        Thanks for the explanation.

        ~Charles

        In a message dated 4/6/2010 5:57:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        hillmans@... writes:

        Charles:
        I scanned these from my BLB collection quite a few years ago when Internet
        service and computer systems were slower and memory and server space was
        more expensive - which is why they are of a size similar to the originals.
        It would be very time-consuming and even more destructive to my BLB to do
        it
        all over again . . . so I'm a bit reluctant to do so.
        You can try blowing them up a bit in a graphics program before you print
        them out.
        Bill
        ERB Comics Encyclopedia
        _http://www.ERBzine.http://www_ (http://www.erbzine.com/comics)