ERBzin-e: ERB Offices: Photo Journal & Mosaic ~ Hyde Collection I ~ C.H.A.S.E.R. Beyond 30 ~ ERB Bio

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 5:34 PM
      Bill Hillman's ERBzin-e THIS WEEK
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/erbmg101.html
      September 27 - October 3, 2002 Edition
      EVERY WEEK: ANOTHER GIANT ISSUE
      THIS WEEK:
      =======================
      FEATURE 1: ERBzin-e 958
      =========================
      a.. An ERBzin-e Photo Journal
      FRIDAY MORNING AT ERB, INC. TARZANA
      PREPARING FOR THE AFTERNOON ECOF TOUR
      In preparation for the afternoon invasion of ERB fans
      attending the 2002 Tarzana ECOF convention,
      Danton Burroughs unearths a treasure trove of rare,
      seldom-seen ERB-related memorabilia.
      Included with these treasures is the ornate John Carter sword carved by
      Danton's father, John Coleman Burroughs.
      JCB had used this sword as a model for the
      many book and comic strip illustrations
      he had made of the Warlord of Mars.

      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine14/erbz958.html

      =======================
      FEATURE 2: ERBzin-e 959
      =======================
      a.. An ERBzin-e Photo Mosaic
      DANTON WELCOMES ECOF FANS
      FOR A TOUR OF THE OFFICES OF ERB, INC.
      A thumbnail gallery displayed as an
      overview of the photos taken during the
      2002 Tarzana ECOF tour of the ERB Inc. offices --
      hosted by Danton Burroughs.
      To assist us in the preparation of future ERBzin-e editions
      featuring commentary and larger images,
      we encourage ERB fans to contribute anecdotes,
      photos, photo IDs, etc., via e-mail to:
      hillmans@...
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine14/erbz959.html

      =======================
      FEATURE 3: ERBzin-e 970
      =======================
      a.. Another in our series of Burroughs Biblio-Pro-Philes
      A PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR OF
      THE BOB HYDE COLLECTION:
      PART 1: The Outer Rooms
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine14/erbz970.html

      ======================
      FEATURE 4: ERBzin-e 762
      ======================
      a.. ERB C.H.A.S.E.R ENCYCLOPEDIA presents
      BEYOND THIRTY (The Lost Continent)
      Publishing History ~ Cover Art: Pulp, Gil Kane dj,
      Paperback, Foreign ~ Links
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/chaser2/erbz763.html

      ====================================
      FEATURE 5: Archive Feature: ERB Online Bio
      =====================================
      a.. ERB C.H.A.S.E.R. ENCYCLOPEDIA Presents
      THE EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS ONLINE BIOGRAPHY
      The ERB Chrono-Log Life Line is a biography with a difference.
      It features both biographic and bibliographic information,
      all presented in strict chronological order -
      a separate site for each decade of ERB's long career
      in which he is acknowledged as
      one of the world's most influential writers.
      The addition of the hypertext feature in
      these integrated sites gives the Life Line a dimension
      which may be obtained only through the power of the InterNet.
      It is our hope that this will be of assistance to
      fans and scholars alike in their quest for a
      better understanding of the life and works of this amazing man.
      The underlined dates, titles, and events will transport
      the reader to InterNet links featuring e-text PD novels,
      forgotten articles, poetry, sounds, artwork, photographs,
      memorabilia, fan pages, as well as a wealth of bibliographic
      and reference information.

      Starting at:
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/erblinxx.html
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      NEXT WEEK
      October 4 - 10

      a.. Another Tarzana ECOF 2002 Photo Mosaic
      b.. The Bob Hyde Collection ~ Part 2
      c.. ERB C.H.A.S.E.R ENCYCLOPEDIA presents
      THE RIDER
      plus
      Another ERB Cosmos Archive Memory Feature
      and ERBzin-e Updates
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Our FanFare section is always open as a
      showcase for ERB fan comments and creative work...
      Send your submissions to
      JoN ~ Jeddak of the North *** WoW ~ Warlord of the Web
      hillmans@...
      NAVIGATION GUIDE TO THE ENTIRE HILLMAN ERB COSMOS
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/intromq1.html
      BILL & SUE-ON HILLMAN ECLECTIC STUDIO
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/
      BILL & SUE-ON HILLMAN: A MUSICAL ODYSSEY
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/odyssey.html