Re: [barsoom] New poll for barsoom

  • ggrasso06@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 9, 2010
      damn! that really "made" my day, i hope not--ralph g

      In a message dated 2/9/2010 3:38:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      dgvaldron@... writes:

      Washout

      --- On Tue, 2/9/10, _barsoom@yahoogroupsbars_

      From: _barsoom@yahoogroupsbars_ (mailto:barsoom@yahoogroups.com)
      <_barsoom@yahoogroupsbars_ (mailto:barsoom@yahoogroups.com) >
      Subject: [barsoom] New poll for barsoom
      To: _barsoom@yahoogroupsbars_ (mailto:barsoom@yahoogroups.com)

      barsoom group:

      how do you think the princess of mars movie {2012}will do?

      o as good as "the lord of the rings" series

      o ok, but not worthy of a sequel

      o a complete washout

      o faithful but a washout

      o not faithful but a box office hit

      _http://groups._ (http://groups./) yahoo.com/ group/barsoom/ surveys?id=
      2946572

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 9, 2010
        Really, who knows.  The only thing we can be sure of is that they're going to spend great horking piles of money on it.  They're going to CGI it to the hilt.  Then they're going to market and merchandise the hell out of it.  Then in six months, it will be forgotten, like the standard Hollywood blockbuster.

        From: _barsoom@yahoogroup sbars_ (mailto:barsoom@yahoogroups .com)

        <_barsoom@yahoogrou psbars_ (mailto:barsoom@yahoogroups .com) >

        To: _barsoom@yahoogroup sbars_ (mailto:barsoom@yahoogroups .com)

        Get the name you've always wanted @... or @rocketmail. Get