Re: [barsoom] New poll for barsoom

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 9, 2010
      Washout

      --- On Tue, 2/9/10, barsoom@yahoogroups.com <barsoom@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From: barsoom@yahoogroups.com <barsoom@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [barsoom] New poll for barsoom
      To: barsoom@yahoogroups.com

      barsoom group:

      how do you think the princess of mars movie {2012}will do?

      o as good as "the lord of the rings" series

      o ok, but not worthy of a sequel

      o a complete washout

      o faithful but a washout

      o not faithful but a box office hit

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/barsoom/ surveys?id= 2946572

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Terry Klasek
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 9, 2010
        KAOR!!

        I think it will do ok, but maybe good enough to spawn a sequal. I HOPE!! I will be in the theatre first day!

        Erich von Harben

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 10, 2010
          Possibly well enough to excite enough interest in the studio
          executives (who always are "EXCITED" and prefer to repeat rather than
          innovate) to do a sequel�although it will have a much smaller budget,
          cheaper effects (although technology might have improved to mask
          this), and cheaper actors.

          Also it's possible that the 2nd and 3rd books might be collapsed into
          one to "finish" off the story (cheaper too).

          regards