Joining your group

  • peggylee98383
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2002
      Kaor to you all, I am Sola Ptor and very into Barsoom and have read
      all the books they are great! I belong to the 3D chat Outerworlds
      and we have a world called Barsoom there we are 28 members strong
      there and we all love the books. I hope we can talk some time and I
      loved all the books so its hard to choose just one as my favorite. So
      until later Farewell to all and safe travels.
    • Steve Wadding
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2002
        At 06:37 AM 9/23/02 +0000, peggylee98383 wrote:
        >Kaor to you all, I am Sola Ptor and very into Barsoom and have read
        >all the books they are great!

        Welcome. I know this is a Barsoom group, but have you read ERB's other
        works, too?

        I have to resume my re-reading of the Barsoom books. I finished Chessmen
        several months ago. Master Mind is next. As soon as I finish The Bourne
        Identity (not Burroughs at all, but the movie was good, and my Dad highly
        recommended the book(s), and what I've read so far is very good.)

        Ghak, of Pellucidar, not Barsoom
      • Xenophile
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 23, 2002
          --- In barsoom, Steve Wadding wrote:

          <snip>

          > Ghak, of Pellucidar, not Barsoom

          And it's GHAK, not GHEK. Don't make the same error that I did.

          Xenophile (whose name does NOT mean that he is afraid of the Warrior
          Princess!)
        • Steve Wadding
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 23, 2002
            At 08:32 PM 9/23/02 +0000, Xenophile wrote:
            > > Ghak, of Pellucidar, not Barsoom
            >
            >And it's GHAK, not GHEK. Don't make the same error that I did.

            That's right. I'm a caveman, not a kaldane.

            Ghak the Hairy One
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 23, 2002
              Kaor, Sola, and welcome to the group! You've chosen one of my all-time
              favorite characters as your persona, the Princess of Thark.

              AQPorter
            • Peggy Hamby
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 24, 2002
                --- Steve Wadding <wadding@...> wrote:
                > At 08:32 PM 9/23/02 +0000, Xenophile wrote:
                > > > Ghak, of Pellucidar, not Barsoom
                > >
                > >And it's GHAK, not GHEK. Don't make the same error
                > that I did.
                >
                > That's right. I'm a caveman, not a kaldane.
                >
                > Ghak the Hairy One
                >
                > Kaor Ghak and i will not get it wrong i asure you
                farewell Sola

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 24, 2002
                  --- jhuckenp@... wrote:
                  > Kaor, Sola, and welcome to the group! You've chosen
                  > one of my all-time
                  > favorite characters as your persona, the Princess of
                  > Thark.
                  >
                  > AQPorter

                  favorite in the book . Farewell and may the two moons
                  shine upon you and your travels.

                  http://sbc.yahoo.com