Princess

  • Peggy Hamby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Kaor all, I for one think after Avatar that they should make it like that or animation like Finally Fantasy. Its the only way the movie could be shown as it should. A Fantastic adventure in time and space. A Beautiful world with the contrast of Barsoom and Earth. I knew if they made a movie that it would stink, unless done as animation. I treasure the Barsoom books and its people to much to even tarnish them by going to a movie made right now with real actors. Farewell We Still Live Sola

    • Douglas Cahill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        Kaor!!  I just saw the movie AVATAR.  It was a really great combination of actor / cgi.  (Although the 3D aspect made it a REALLY great visual effect movie)  May be that the JCOM movie could be done in this manner?  I don't mean with James Cameron as director, but with the techniques?   What do you guys think?

        Douglas S. Cahill