Re: ERBzine Eclectica: Jet-Propelled Couch

  • sailor.barsoom
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hey, I know this was posted some time back. It took me long
      enough, but I'm glad I finally read it. Well, Pt. I at least.
      I'm going to read the rest over the weekend. Right after I
      remember where I left those aerial photographs...

      Thanks for posting.
    • sailor.barsoom
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2009
        --- In barsoom, "sailor.barsoom" wrote:

        > Hey, I know this was posted some time back. It
        > took me long enough, but I'm glad I finally read
        > it. Well, Pt. I at least.
        > I'm going to read the rest over the weekend.
        > Right after I remember where I left those aerial
        > photographs...
        >
        > Thanks for posting.

        And then I did read the rest of it. This would make a
        fine movie in its own right.