help!

  • ggrasso06@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
      members, can anyone help me buy the following in xerox or original
      format?Tarzan on Mars -by Stuart J. Byrne under the pseudonym of John Bloodstone
      (Tarzan-Barsoom crossover)
      Tarzan at Mars' Core -by Edward Hirschman (Tarzan-Barsoom crossover)
      Tarzan and the Pirates of Mars -by David Myers (Tarzan-Barsoom
      crossover)
      Thuvia's Treasure -by David Bruce Bozarth (Tarzan-Barsoom
      crossover--------ralph g
      Steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
      eExcfooterNO62)

    • steveseg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
        Ralph, give me a day or two to dig these out. Then I'll photocopy for you.

        Steve S.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
          thanks!, ralph g

          In a message dated 6/1/2009 9:28:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          steveseg@... writes:

          Ralph, give me a day or two to dig these out. Then I'll photocopy for you.

          Steve S.

          members, can anyone help me buy the following in xerox or original
          format?Tarzan on Mars -by Stuart J. Byrne under the pseudonym of John
          Bloodstone
          (Tarzan-Barsoom crossover)
          Tarzan at Mars' Core -by Edward Hirschman (Tarzan-Barsoom crossover)
          Tarzan and the Pirates of Mars -by David Myers (Tarzan-Barsoom
          crossover)
          Thuvia's Treasure -by David Bruce Bozarth (Tarzan-Barsoom
          crossover---crossover---
          ************************<WBR>**An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Your
          Steps!
          (_http://pr.atwola.http://pr.atwhttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.ht
          tp://pr.ahttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.atwolahttp://pr.atwo&<WBR>hmpg&<WBR>bc_

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
            I've seen some of this stuff.  Unfortunately, the copies which I've seen are stuck in a storage locker along with about a hundred other boxes of books.  And whenever I finally get them unpacked, they'll go back to the original owner.  I don't have the right to copy or distribute.

            I'm afraid I'm not much help, but there are resources on the Web which contain synopsis and reviews.  Here's a few of mine:

            http://www.erbzine.com/mag19/1938.html

            http://www.erbzine.com/mag19/1968.html

            http://www.erbzine.com/mag19/1930.html

            http://www.erbzine.com/mag19/1931.html

            I note that Tarzan at Mars Core isn't really a true Barsoom crossover, since there's nothing about the 'Mars Interior' that really refers in any way to Barsoom, either characters, animals or situations.

            Here's Bozarth's (Tangor's) archive of fanfiction, which includes his Thuvia's Treasure.  For some reason, I don't get along with him.  Or more accurately, he doesn't get along with me.  I have no opinion of the man one way or another.

            http://www.erblist.com/fanfiction/index-short-barsoom.html

            I don't have any links for Tarzan and the Pirates of Mars.  Sorry.

            If you want some roaring Barsoomiads, my best recommendation is Otis Adelbert Kline's Mars and Venus books.

            ************ **An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
              If you are looking for Tarzan/Barsoom crossovers, there are a couple of
              others you may not be aware of.

              There is one fanfic that I hesitate to give the title of, because the
              crossover thing is a spoiler of an important plot twist. It is available
              at ERBzine.

              An action figure from the 90's(?) included a diskette with a very simple
              multimedia story about Tarzan going to Barsoom.

              There are a couple of comic crossovers, two in newspaper strips and two
              comic book series.

              Several fanfic stories by Barry Stubbersfield (I might have some of
              those). I forget the titles.

              Those are the ones I can think of at present.

              /Fredrik
            • ggrasso06@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
                thanks, i have everything by kline--mars series, venus series, both jans,
                tam, maza in pulp original form---ralph g

                _http://www.erbzine.http://wwwhttp://ww_

                _http://www.erblist.http://www.erblhttp://www.ehttp://www.e_

                --- On Mon, 6/1/09, _ggrasso06@..._ (mailto:ggrasso06@...)

                From: _ggrasso06@..._ (mailto:ggrasso06@...) <_ggrasso06@..._
                (mailto:ggrasso06@...) >
                To: _barsoom@yahoogroupsbars_ (mailto:barsoom@yahoogroups.com)

                (_http://pr.atwola._ (http://pr.atwola./) com/promoclk/ 100126575x122237
                7040x1201454360/ aol?redir= _http://www._ (http://www./) freecreditreport

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
                  can someone set me the link to the newspaper strip? i believe i saw it
                  here--i have the comics--thanks, ralph g

                  two in newspaper strips

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
                    Tarzan Sunday pages with John Carter of Mars
                    http://www.erbzine.com/mag21/2121.html

                    John Coleman Burroughs series of John Carter Sunday pages:
                    http://www.erbzine.com/mag22/2288.html

                    Some of the fan fiction that has appeared in ERBzine is listed in
                    the Fandom link that appears at the top of every ERBzine page:
                    http://www.erbzine.com/fandom/

                    Peruse the ERB Comics Encyclopedia
                    http://www.ERBzine.com/comics
                    and
                    http://www.barsoom.com

                    See this week's feature - JCB John Carter BLB - in the Weekly offerings from
                    http://www.johncolemanburroughs.com/mag
                    and
                    http://www.dantonburroughs.com/dan

                    Be sure to check out the many Den Valdron articles and stories:
                    http://www.erbzine.com/mag14/1402.html
                    and
                    Rick Johnson
                    http://www.erbzine.com/mag16/1645.html

                    Use the internal Google search feature found at the top of each of our
                    archive pages:
                    http://www.erbzine.com/all

                    Bill Hillman
                    Editor and Webmaster for the
                    Edgar Rice Burroughs Websites and Webzines:
                    http://www.ERBzine.com
                    http://www.johncarterofmars.ca
                    http://www.tarzan.org
                    http://www.johncolemanburroughs.com

                    > can someone set me the link to the newspaper strip? i believe i saw it
                    > here--i have the comics--thanks, ralph g
                    >

                    > In a message dated 6/1/2009 9:57:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                    > ekman@... writes:
                    >
                    > two in newspaper strips

                  • Rick Johnson
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
                      I am attaching _Thuvia's Treasure_.

                      Yahoo will strip it so i am sending it to you too.

                      If you get the others, please let me know.

                      Rick Johnson,
                      PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
                      geocities.com/RikJohnson39
                      "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security will soon find that they have neither!"

                      Please note: message attached

                      From: ggrasso06@...
                      To: barsoom@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:41:05 EDT

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
                        In a message dated 6/1/2009, rikjohnson@... writes:

                        If you get the others, please let me know.

                        Hi Rick. I found the others and will copy them this week for Ralph.

                        Steve S.
                        cntnew00000007)

                      • Rick Johnson
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
                          >>Hi Rick. I found the others and will copy them this week for Ralph.
                          >>Steve S.

                          Thank you. I think I will make a list of all the ERB fanfic I have and pist it t othe files. Then I can be as kind.

                          From: steveseg@...
                          To: barsoom@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 20:38:27 EDT