If you get an e-mail called Grouply...

  • sailor.barsoom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2008
      ...from me asking you to join Grouply, please do
      not. I didn't send out the invitation, Grouply
      sent it out on my behalf. I didn't know it would
      do that. I'm now trying to unjoin Grouply, and
      not having much luck.

      I'd also like to apologize to anybody who gets
      THIS message more than once. I felt I needed to
      go to EVERY one of the Yahoo! grops of which I am
      a member and let people know not to join because
      of any e-mail purporting to be from me. Some of
      you may be members of more than one Yahoo! group
      that I'm a member of, and thus may receive this
      message more than once. Again, I'm sorry, but I'd
      rather take the risk of you getting it several
      times than of you not getting it at all.

      This Grouply thing is getting to be a headache.

      Sorry about this whole thing.

      - Sailor Barsoom aka Xenophile
    • sailor.barsoom
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2008
        OK, I've managed to unsubscribe from Grouply.
        I clicked on "Disconnect all groups," so they
        shouldn't be able to find this group through me,
        and then I clicked "Delete Account," so they
        shouldn't be able to do ANYTHING through me any
        more.
      • Douglas Cahill
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
          Thank you