ERBzine News: John Carter/Pixar/Stanton News ~ Arthur C. Clark ERB Influence

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      ERBzine.com/news

      JOHN CARTER FILM PROJECT NEWS
      See the latest news on Andrew Stanton's new Pixar blockbuster - WALL*E - and his plans for his next project: John Carter of Mars: Go to www.ERBzine.com/news
      Arthur C. Clarke looks back on the lifetime of influences
      that led him to become a science-fiction Grand Master
      Sci Fi Weekly ~ June 30, 2008
      http://www.scifi.com/sfw/interviews/sfw19051.html
      ". . . I mentioned the influence of E. E. Smith, yet earlier, Edgar Rice Burroughs had probably an even greater influence. And Arthur Conan Doyle, whose The Lost World (1912) is still I think a perfect example of the science fiction action story. . . . " More>>>

      Editor and Webmaster for the
      Official Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute Sites
      www.Tarzan.com
      www.Tarzan.org
      www.JohnColemanBurroughs.com
      www.tarzana.ca