Religions on Barsoom II

  • steveseg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
      Kaor to Den for his latest essay in Bill's ERBzine: "Religions on Barsoom II." Not only was it informative, but most humerous as well. The humor was something I sorely needed. I especially enjoyed your comments on the animals that some nations are equated with.

      Den, I've read all of your ERBzine sponsored essays and enjoyed them all. I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to detail why but I wanted to let you know that I eagerly look for articles by you when Bill releases his weekly issues of ERBzine. Please, as long as you have any ERB-related ideas swirling in your mind, keep writing about them and rest assured that myself and other like-minded fans enjoy them!

      Steve S.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
        Thank you Steve. I apologize in being so remiss. I
        want to say that I've enjoyed the essays you've
        contributed on subjects as diverse as the Green Star
        series, Caprona and Bomba. Your own work is always a
        pleasure to read, and always informative and fun.