ERBzine & Den

  • steveseg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      Kaor!

      Just wanted to let Den know I hugely enjoyed his two Caspak articles in last week's ERBzine and this week's Va-Nah article. These essays take a lot of? research, energy, knowledge and time. Plus a sense of humor. Thank you Den (and Bill), these articles are relished and appreciated by me. Hopefully others feel the same way...

      Steve S.