Re: [barsoom] Re: ERB's Mars: Shadows of a Dying World

  • Jim Clunie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2007
      On Dec 30, 2007 4:52 AM, Den Valdron <dgvaldron@...> wrote:
      > I'm curious to here more about this Shadows of a Dying
      > World thing...

      By all means! It's an electronic download, currently on sale at a
      number of the usual RPG outlets and will soon be available on CD from
      Amazon. A copy of our original announcement, product description and
      web store links are here:
      http://skirmisher.com/forum/index.php?topic=342.0

      Essentially, this release presents many of the iconic creatures from
      the novels ("A Princess of Mars" through to "The Chessmen of Mars") in
      game statistics, along with descriptions of the creatures and setting,
      with original art.

      We're planning a full game setting book next year when the next
      release of the core rules is available.

      Cheers
      Jim