League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2

  • Guy Hoyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
      Check out the official site at
      http://www.wildstorm.com/minisites/loeg/loeg.html

      Look for the previews: John Carter, Gullivar Jones, and a green martian are
      featured prominently. This one's got a War of the Worlds, and I think it has
      both Barsoom and Wells' Mars too!

      Guy
    • thongor1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002
        The second mini series in this title from Alan Moore is out this
        week. The first issue contains scenes set on Barsoom and includes not
        only John Carter, but Gulliver Jones and references to Michael
        Moorcock's Kane of Old Mars.
      • Frayman Milo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002
          And, might I add, it is one _hoot_ of a read.......

          Floyd
          The second mini series in this title from Alan Moore is out this
          week. The first issue contains scenes set on Barsoom and includes not
          only John Carter, but Gulliver Jones and references to Michael
          Moorcock's Kane of Old Mars.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Click here to find your contact lenses!