The Fire Gods Venus Blog update - naked aliens !

  • Jeff Doten
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24 8:18 AM
      http://jeffdotensvenusianblog.blogspot.com/ Lurid, shocking and
      informative ! - Jeff

      Jeff Doten's Illustration Studio and the Fire Gods of Venus Project
      http://www.jeffdoten.com http://jeffdotensvenusianblog.blogspot.com/
    • Saroda Mara
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26 5:23 PM
        Naturally, a guy calling himself "Xenophile" wanted to check out the
        naked aliens. Tripods. They must have a very cool walking gait.

        As you generally do, this is good work. Since I can't draw flies
        (unless I quit bathing), I have to enjoy the work of others who can
        draw... naked aliens!
      • Richard Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27 10:48 AM
          > Naturally, a guy calling himself "Xenophile" wanted to check out the
          naked aliens. Tripods. They must have a very cool walking gait.

          Me too!!!
          Where d owe find these naked aliens (hopefully female).
        • Jeff Doten
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27 12:35 PM
            Hey guys - the be right here http://jeffdotensvenusianblog.blogspot.com/

            As to their attractivness, I'll leave that to you..... - Jeff Doten