Re: [barsoom] Re: ERBzine: Tarzan on Mars review

  • Phil Normand
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 20, 2007
      C'mon Den. . .!

      Don't you think that's overstating the case? As you also say, Carter
      was perfectly willing to talk to his worst enemy, and I don't recall
      any instance where he drew blade first.

      Phil

      On Jul 20, 2007, at 11:34 AM, Den Valdron wrote:

      > Like I said, John Carter was a bloodthirsty homicidal
      > maniac,

      Phil Normand
      phil@...
      http://www.recoverings.com

      Replica dust jackets for the collector

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 6, 2007
        There are a couple of potential sites.

        The Black Sea was originally a large freshwater lake.
        The Mediteranean broke through, and the place flooded.
        Submersibles have found evidence of human habitation
        at 300 foot depths. You could lose an entire
        civilization there.

        Then there's also the place called Sundaland. Look it
        up.