Re: [barsoom] Bunduki

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 20, 2007
      That's quite entertaining. Thank you.

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 6, 2007
        There are a couple of potential sites.

        The Black Sea was originally a large freshwater lake.
        The Mediteranean broke through, and the place flooded.
        Submersibles have found evidence of human habitation
        at 300 foot depths. You could lose an entire
        civilization there.

        Then there's also the place called Sundaland. Look it
        up.