ERBzine: Tarzan On Mars ~ ERB's Hickman Columns Il ~ Chicago Expo '93 3-D 7 ~ New BB ~ Manning Pal-ul-don ~ Dum-Dum ~ Gen. King

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Bill Hillman's ERBzine:
      Official Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute & Online Fanzine Site
      Since 1996 ~ Over 5,000 Webpages in Archive
      A new edition is launched every Friday at:
      www.erbzine.com/mag
      July 6 - 12, 2007
      =================
      Feature 1: ERBzine 1930
      =================
      Part 1 of a new series from
      Den Valdron's Fantastic Worlds of ERB
      GANYMEDE OR BUST
      Intro - Tarzan On Mars
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag19/1930.html

      ==================
      Feature 2: ERBzine 1768
      ==================
      ERB Reports on
      The Notorious Hickman Murder Trial II
      ERB's series of newspaper columns for
      The Los Angeles Examiner in 1928
      The second in a series of three ERBzine features
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag17/1768.html

      ***************************************
      More New Stereoview Cards from the 18th Century
      The Midway Plaisance and
      1893 Chicago Columbian Exposition
      www.erbzine.com/mag12/1275.html
      ***************************************
      ==========================
      FEATURE 3 Update: ERBzine 1285s5
      ==========================
      1893 Chicago Columbian Exposition
      Ed Burroughs' Remarkable Summer
      Ed's StereoView Tour No. VII
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag12/1285s5.html

      =====================
      FEATURE 4: ERBzine 1765
      =====================
      JCB/Danton Burroughs/ERB, Inc. Tarzana Vaults presents
      ERB's TarzanĀ® Returns to Pal-Ul-Don
      by Russ Manning
      March 1972
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag17/1765.html

      =====================
      FEATURE 5: ERBzine 1427
      =====================
      George McWhorter has shipped the latest
      Burroughs Bulletin - No. 70 - Savage Pellucidar
      He has also forwarded the contents info
      which we have added to the BB Index
      http://www.BurroughsBibliophiles.com/bbindex/
      Full contents info has also been added to our BB page:
      www.ERBzine.com/bb
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag14/1427.html

      ====================================
      FEATURE 6 Archive: ERBzine 1170 & 1171
      CHARLES KING: SOLDIER AUTHOR and
      ERB: MASTER OF ADVENTURE
      Part I & Part II
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1170.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1171.html

      ================================
      FEATURE 7: Another Update: ERBzine 1268
      ================================
      ERB / General Charles King Connection
      More Bio info, Timeline and Illo
      King, who was credited with seventy years of active military service,
      was the only soldier in American history
      to serve in five American wars: The
      Civil War, Indian Wars, Spanish-American War,
      Philippine Insurrection and World War I.
      He was author of over 60 books and hundreds of articles
      and short stories.
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag12/1268.html

      ==========================
      FEATURE 8 Archive: ERBzine 1159
      ==========================
      Our Burroughs Biblio-Pro-Phile Series
      A Tribute to ERB Super Fan and ECOF Founder
      Frank Shonfeld
      with art and letters from
      The Danton Burroughs Family Archive
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1159.html

      ====================
      FEATURE 9: ERBzine 1163
      ====================
      DUM-DUM 2004 MEMORIES
      and PHOTO SCRAPBOOK
      by Jerry O'Hara
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1163.html

      ===================
      FEATURE 10 - 13: Updates
      ===================
      www.ERBzine.com/news
      www.ERBzine.com/swag
      www.tarzan.com/emporium
      www.Tarzan.com/tarzine

      **************************************
      NEXT WEEK:
      Den Valdron: Ganymede or Bust Pt. 2
      Lost Words of ERB:
      ERB Reports on the Notorious Hickman Murder Trial:
      Part III: The Columns
      Tarzan In Holland: Photo Galleries
      Danton Burroughs Tarzana Archive: Russ Manning Sundays Strips
      Update of James Spratt's adaptation of ERB's A Princess of Mars
      Archive: by R.E. Prindle
      Submissions and Comments are always welcome:
      erbzine@...

      ERBzine Weekly Online Fanzine
      www.ERBzine.com
      Hillman ERB Cosmos Archive: +5,000 Web pages
      www.ERBzine.com/all
      Visit the ERB, Inc. Websites at:
      www.Tarzan.com