Re: Re: Re: Not quite human

  • Fred Kiesche
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 9, 2006
      Greetings:

      Fah! I never let scientific facts get in the way of
      enjoying a good story!

      And as to DJ's "cup size", hey, it's already a
      (scientific) fantasy, might as well toss a few more
      into the mix!

      Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

      My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")
      Over 6,000 postings served! See The Eternal Golden Braid (http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/ ).

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Saroda Mara
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 25, 2006
        I did not even begin to catch the Taarna ref. Should have. She's a
        tough warrior-woman in a skimpy costume with a sword riding a big
        freakin' BIRD! but I didn't think of it.

        I'm going to tell one Miss October about this, as she is both a
        Barsoom fan and a _Heavy Metel_ fan.

        In fact, I'm just going to send her a copy of this message with a link
        to the story.