Re: [barsoom] Jetan KiSS

  • Steve Wadding
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
      At 07:43 AM 2/5/02 +0000, xenophile2002 wrote:
      >To play with KiSS dolls, of course, you need a KiSS player. I will
      >post one here on request.

      And what, pray tell, is KiSS?
      Ghak
    • xenophile2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
        --- In barsoom, Steve Wadding wrote:

        > At 07:43 AM 2/5/02 +0000, xenophile2002 wrote:

        >>To play with KiSS dolls, of course, you need a KiSS player. I will
        >>post one here on request.

        > And what, pray tell, is KiSS?
        > Ghak

        Short for "Kisakei Software Set."

        Xenophile
      • xenophile2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
          --- In barsoom, "xenophile2002" wrote:

          > --- In barsoom, Steve Wadding wrote:

          >> And what, pray tell, is KiSS?
          >> Ghak

          > Short for "Kisakei Software Set."

          While this answer is entirely truthful, it may not be very helpful.
          Perhaps I can improve on it.

          KiSS is short for Kisekei Software Set. Mostly used for "dolls" that
          can be dressed in a variety of clothes, like a cyberBarbi or some
          such thing. This set is a jetan board with peices. Until I can do
          it much better, I'm not going to try doing human (or green) figures.

          Xenophile (should I post the player?)