Jetan KiSS

  • xenophile2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2002
      I have made a KiSS file for the game of jetan. Look in "Files".
      Have fun eith it, but please don't distribute it, as I want to make
      some improvements before it gets distributed widely. I am just
      offering it here as a "sneak peak."

      To play with KiSS dolls, of course, you need a KiSS player. I will
      post one here on request.

      Xenophile the KiSS-able
    • Steve Wadding
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
        At 07:43 AM 2/5/02 +0000, xenophile2002 wrote:
        >To play with KiSS dolls, of course, you need a KiSS player. I will
        >post one here on request.

        And what, pray tell, is KiSS?
        Ghak
      • xenophile2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
          --- In barsoom, Steve Wadding wrote:

          > At 07:43 AM 2/5/02 +0000, xenophile2002 wrote:

          >>To play with KiSS dolls, of course, you need a KiSS player. I will
          >>post one here on request.

          > And what, pray tell, is KiSS?
          > Ghak

          Short for "Kisakei Software Set."

          Xenophile
        • xenophile2002
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
            --- In barsoom, "xenophile2002" wrote:

            > --- In barsoom, Steve Wadding wrote:

            >> And what, pray tell, is KiSS?
            >> Ghak

            > Short for "Kisakei Software Set."

            While this answer is entirely truthful, it may not be very helpful.
            Perhaps I can improve on it.

            KiSS is short for Kisekei Software Set. Mostly used for "dolls" that
            can be dressed in a variety of clothes, like a cyberBarbi or some
            such thing. This set is a jetan board with peices. Until I can do
            it much better, I'm not going to try doing human (or green) figures.

            Xenophile (should I post the player?)