Re: Red grass

  • keithvaughn@gbonline.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2001
      Hi Rod,

      Here's something to ponder upon, on Anthor (Venus the vegetation is
      Blue and Violet. On Earth it is Green/Yellow. On Mars it is Orange
      (Ocher)/Red.

      What is happening to the short wave lengths as the light goes away
      from the sun? Some theory of Victorian Science is showing its head.

      red. Somehow that escaped me in the past. Guess I hadn't been
      reading critically as a young person.

      For What It's Worth,
      Keith