Re: [barsoom] research & gold coins

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2005
      >almost no
      ammunition for them). Remember gangster films like
      "Lock, stock" are
      "sexed-up" - far beyond reality.

      Even in "Lock, Stock" weapons are so hard to come by
      that a band of thieves resorts to carrying around
      antique shotguns. The irony is that the weapons
      they're carrying around are worth more than all the
      proceeds of their various crimes.

    • Rick Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2005
        I've lived i nand beento a lot of countries that ranged from 'but AK-47 in the drug store' to England and have never known people to have difficulty getting firearms. The stupidest thing I saw was one guy exiting Panama who when asked before we boarded that aircraft if we had any firearms, he, the idiot, said "sure, here it is" and pulled his shirt to show the derrenger he had bought.

        Like here in Tucson, I go to security seminars whre the police and such insist that the building is safe and secure and impossible to bring weapons into then they get angry when I tell them exactly how to do it. They want to believe that they are doing their job and hate people telling the truth.

        Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
        http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson69
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB

        Please note: message attached