Re: [barsoom] Linguistic Anthropology and Orovars

    Message 1 of 63 , Sep 14, 2005
      In a message dated 14/9/05 20:19:49, jim.clunie@... writes:

      > This was in the discussion about Barsoomian names a few weeks ago.

      Yeah, I remember that discussion. To me it proved conclusively that Howard
      Phillips Lovecraft was Robert E. Howard's father.

      Message 63 of 63 , Sep 28, 2005
        Thanks. I was pretty sure it was the Sorak, but its
        nice to get that confirmation. And I was interested
        to see if there were any other candidates.

        --- jhuckenp@... wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        In a message dated 22/9/05 10:37:02,
        dgvaldron@... writes: