Re: [barsoom] Re: John Carter of Mars Pastiche--English Style

  • Redneck
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2001
      That's alright, Keith. I was willing (and wanting) to read some Pasticia
      Mars fiction. My trouble is finding new (old) stories. Can you believe I
      bought E.P.Bradbury's Mars series in the early seventies at a used book
      store, then turned arround and bought them again in the later seventies when
      the published them again under new titles and Moorcock? And if that isn't
      enough I bought the hard back of them last year. Like duh!
      But, like I was saying, in the Clay Series, the main characters stayed jerks
      right up till the end. They had NO redeeming qualities! Made me wish that
      the bad guy won. At least he was trying to better his race's lot in life,
      instead of being slaves.
      Sincerely,
      Theresa