Dejah in colour

  • archangelofmars
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2005
      Finally got a new computer! I was fooling around with some photoshop
      software and decided to paint my Dejah sketch just for fun. They're
      not kidding when they say painting on your pc with a mouse is like
      trying to do regular painting with a bar of soap! It was still fun
      though. The sketch is in the archangel's novel file. Kaor!

      -Shawn (who is now lustily eyeing up tablets and Corel software.)