Re: Naming guidelines

  • archangelofmars
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      I think you have it, Mr. Johnson. That's a pretty good rule of
      thumb. Now what about Yamdor, the man with a woman's brain/vice versa
      from MMOM? Just kidding.

      - Shawn
    • Rick Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        >> I think you have it, Mr. Johnson. That's a pretty good rule of
        thumb. Now what about Yamdor, the man with a woman's brain/vice versa
        from MMOM? Just kidding.

        Yam Doris?

        Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
        http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson69
        http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB

        Please note: message attached

      • Saroda Mara
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
          --- In barsoom, "archangelofmars" wrote:

          > I think you have it, Mr. Johnson. That's a pretty good rule of
          > thumb. Now what about Yamdor, the man with a woman's brain/vice versa
          > from MMOM? Just kidding.

          Ranma.