Re: What do you think of Peter Pigs Barsoom range?

  • JLEAHY5555@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 1999
      Hey Alan I couldn't remember the specifics about each of the Barsoom books
      so
      I picked the 1st one. I just really remember that I liked the first 3 books
      alot!

      Does Brookhurst carry the Green Martians from Peter Pig?
      Would you use the Red Martians as Black or yellow Martians just
      painted differently? Would you recommend the Peter Pig figs and can
      you buy them in any way other than an Army pack?

      I have at least one each of the old Heritage figs excluding any mounted
      troops.
      I had toyed with molding them up for my own enjoyment. However if the
      Peter Pig figs are pretty good than that will change. Will you use HOTT
      exclusively for your Barsoom Battles? I have the old Heritage books on
      Barsoom.
      Some decent info in them.
      Do you use the PP airships? If not what do you use?

      Later, John Leahy
      JLEAHY5555@...