New York

  • Xenophile
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2001
      My GF (in Houston) was sent home, along with her co-workers, due to a
      bomb threat that now looks to have been made by some kook wanting to
      share in the publicity. She is fine.

      I have a few friends in New York. As they live outside of the city,
      they should be fine. I will feel better after I hear from them. I
      intend to contact my Red Cross here in the Dalls area and donate
      blood. I encourage all of you to do the same. I have been glad to
      see the world's outpouring of support for my country.

      Xenophile (doing OK in Dallas)
    • Xenophile
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2001
        --- In barsoom, "Xenophile" wrote:

        > My GF (in Houston) was sent home, along with her co-workers, due to
        > a bomb threat that now looks to have been made by some kook wanting
        > to share in the publicity. She is fine.
        >
        > I have a few friends in New York. As they live outside of the
        > city, they should be fine. I will feel better after I hear from
        > them.

        I have heard. They are fine.

        Xenophile (relieved)
      • Bruce Bozarth
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2001
          Xenophile wrote:
          > Xenophile (doing OK in Dallas)

          You're a Texan? By golly, will we see you next Dum-Dum? (College
          Station, Texas)

          --

          TANGOR

          Entry point to Tangor's ERB Web Empire is
          http://freeweb.pdq.net/Tangor
          The Official ERB FAQ is at
          http://freeweb.pdq.net/Tangor/erbfaq.html
        • Xenophile
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2001
            --- In barsoom@y..., Bruce Bozarth <tangor@p...> wrote:

            > Xenophile wrote:
            >> Xenophile (doing OK in Dallas)

            > You're a Texan? By golly, will we see you next Dum-Dum? (College
            > Station, Texas)

            I hope so. With my modem busted, I'm lucky to get here every once in
            a while. Thanks to my beautiful, Internet-capable friend.

            > --
            >
            > TANGOR

            Xenophile (hates having a busted modem)