Re: [barsoom] Re: THARK! Who goes there?

  • Bruce Bozarth
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 30, 2001
      Rod H wrote:
      > Bruce/Tangor, I thought that if a person were not active on
      > the "ERB" lists for an established period of time (3-6
      > months??) then they were automatically removed from the
      > persona directory.

      Rod/Ex-Nu, consider it done. Appreciate the heads up regarding your
      continuing interest in ERB and understandable lack of interest in
      participating on the ERB lists.

      --

      TANGOR

      Entry point to Tangor's ERB Web Empire is
      http://freeweb.pdq.net/Tangor
      The Official ERB FAQ is at
      http://freeweb.pdq.net/Tangor/erbfaq.html