Troop Types.. Barsoom

  • Walter O'Hara
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2001
      Question:

      I seem to recall a pretty decent website that went into great detail about
      the fighting "tribes" of Barsoom-- the red, yellow, green men, the pirates,
      etc.... down to the level of what they look like and how they fight. Is
      this site defunct? I found a link to Bruce Bozarth's Barsoomian Glossary
      but it won't launch. Was that the site?

      Walt

      Send a cool gift with your E-Card
      http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
    • Fredrik Ekman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2001
        On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Walter O'Hara wrote:

        > I found a link to Bruce Bozarth's Barsoomian Glossary but it won't
        > launch.

        The Glossary is at http://freeweb.pdq.net/tangor/abg/ and worked well two
        minutes ago. It may well be the site you remember and is highly
        recommended. The link you tried must either have pointed to an old address
        or else you happened to try at a time when the site was down.

        /Fredrik