ERBzine: World in a World 1913 ~ Hyde's Tarzan in Paris ~ ZG Mysterious Rider ~ ERB Film Producer ~ Brother Men News & Bio ~ Bulletin ~ Martian

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2005
      Bill Hillman's ERBzine:
      Official Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute & Online Fanzine Site
      Since 1996 ~ Over 4,000 Webpages in Archive
      www.erbzine.com/mag
      May 20 - 26
      =============================
      THIS WEEK'S ERBzine CONTENTS
      =============================
      FEATURE 1: ERBzine 1446
      ============================
      ERB/Press Connection:
      Chicago Daily Tribune August 3, 1913
      Is There A World Inside Our World?
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag14/1446.html

      ======================
      FEATURE 2: ERBzine 1352
      ======================
      Bob Hyde's Gallery of Comics:
      Tarzan in Paris
      From the 1950 French comic book.
      Collection Tarzan
      Part of the Odyssey of a Tarzan FANatic series
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1352.html

      =====================
      FEATURE 3: ERBzine 1293a
      =====================
      The Myterious Rider
      Part of the ERB/Zane Grey Connection Series
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag12/1294.html
      A Review by Dugald Warbaby And Dr. Anton Polarion
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag12/1293a.html

      =============================
      FEATURE 4 Update: ERBzine 0287
      =============================
      ERB: Film Producer
      Burroughs-Tarzan Enterprises
      The role played by Jesse J. Goldberg
      The lost "3 Monks" Film
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag2/0287.html

      ==================================
      FEATURE 5 Update: ERBzine News Today
      ==================================
      More on the recent release of Brother Men
      A life-long correspondence between ERB and friend Bert Weston
      plus
      Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith reviews
      El Caballero news ~ Tarzan Broadway Musical ~
      Cheetah and Michael Jackson
      ERB & Spielberg in SF Hall of Fame ~
      Human babies rescued by dogs and gorillas
      Tarzan Pop-Art Exhibit ~ News Movies: Tarzan II ~
      Land That Time Forgot ~ Adv. Tarzan serial
      www.erbzine.com/news

      ==============================
      FEATURE 6 Update: ERBzine ERB Bio
      ==============================
      Read the events disclosed in Brother Men
      and thousands more entries gleaned from the
      Danton Burroughs family archive
      in our ERB Timeline Bio for daily events in the life of ERB
      www.ERBzine.com/bio

      =====================
      FEATURE 7: ERBzine 1388
      =====================
      From Danton's John Coleman Burroughs Site
      http://www.johncolemanburroughs.com/
      The much-sought-after adaptation of
      The Martian: ERB's A Princess of Mars
      Featured in England's SUN in 1958
      Each week we will offer a new installment at the
      Contents Page:
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1388.html
      Installment 17a
      http://www.johncolemanburroughs.com/sun/jc17a.jpg
      Installment 17b
      http://www.johncolemanburroughs.com/sun/jc17b.jpg

      FEATURE 8 Update: ERBzine 0456 and ERBzine 0467
      ERBzine Contributor Index
      A guide for finding our contributors and their works
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag4/0456.html
      and
      Rogues Gallery: Photos of our Contributors
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag4/0467.html

      ===========
      FEATURE 9
      ===========
      The latest edition of the Burroughs Bulletin No. 62
      is now available ~ 40 glossy pages
      The lavishly illustrated Tarzan and the Forbidden City issue
      with articles by Editor George McWhorter ~
      David A. Adams ~ Robert R. Barrett ~ Stan Galloway ~
      Paul Spencer ~ Michel Decuyper translated by Elaine Casella.
      See the contents at:
      www.ERBzine.com/bb
      The McWhorter Complete Index to the Burroughs Bulletin is at:
      www.geocities.com/erbindex
      The ERB C.H.A.S.E.R. Illustrated Bibliography entry for
      Tarzan and the Forbidden City:
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag7/0729.html

      =======================
      FEATURE 10: NEW ERBzine 1427
      ======================
      BURROUGHS BULLETIN
      Official Voice of the Burroughs Bibliophiles
      The first two entries in Fanzine Mosaic IV
      Cover Images of Issues 61 . . . and Beyond
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag14/1427.html

      ==========================
      FEATURE 11 Updates: ERBzine 0654
      BURROUGHS BULLETIN
      Official Voice of the Burroughs Bibliophiles
      Fanzine Mosaic III
      Cover Images of Issues 41 - 60
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag6/0654.html

      Keep in mind that our opening ERBzine page
      and the above Archive rooms each have
      an onsite GOOGLE Search function
      devoted to searches just for the ERBzine Website.
      Put in your keyword(s) and
      a list of all the pages containing those words will appear.

      Also note that each ERBzine Centennium
      (our Webpages are gathered in groups of 100)
      opens with a page sorting the contents by theme and
      ends with a page listing the contents chronologically.

      ***********************************
      NEXT WEEK:
      ERB/Press Connection
      Motes and Quotes Newzine for May
      Bob Hyde: Odyssey of a Tarzan FANatic 1993 Ch. LXI
      Articles by R. E. Prindle and Terry Klasek
      The Martian Illustrated Version of A Princess of Mars
      Motes and Quotes Newzine for May

      COMING SOON ~ IN THE WINGS
      New releases from the Danton Burroughs Family Archive
      News from the Neocene series by Phil Burger
      ERB Articles by R. E. Prindle
      The ERB/Press Connection
      ERB: Life's Story in Clippings
      General Charles King Illustrated Bio and Biblio
      Profile Tribute on Stan Vinson
      A Princess of Mars: A Graphic Novel Adapted and Illustrated by James Spratt
      Bomba the Jungle Boy: The Tarzan Connection Part II
      Hal Foster: Mysterious Maiden II Comics Summary
      ERB and Buffalo Bill at the Chicago 1893 Columbian Exposition
      ERB Letters

      Submissions and Comments are always welcome:
      erbzine@...

      ERBzine Weekly Online Fanzine
      www.ERBzine.com
      Hillman ERB Cosmos Archive: +4,000 Web pages
      www.ERBzine.com/all
      Visit the ERB, Inc. Websites at:
      www.Tarzan.com