Re: New file uploaded to barsoom

  • Saroda Mara
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 14, 2005
      Thanks for this darseen. My GF said it was ugly. This, as I have
      said before, is a sure sign that you have done well.
    • barsoom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 74 of 74 , May 30, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the barsoom
        group.

        File : /TARZAN BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS.docx
        Uploaded by : rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>
        Description : list of books about Tarzan

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>