Re: Dejah Photo

  • barnstormer4
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      This is most likely the closest human personification of Dejah Thoris
      I've ever seen. You certainly hit it on the mark, Shawn.

      In reading the description of Dejah Thoris in 'A Princess of Mars'
      I've come to the personal conclusion that the red men of Barsoom/Mars
      would have the appearance of having a perpetual sunburn, although not
      as severe-looking as, say, a fair-skinned person who's been burned.

      Great job!

      --Barnstormer