ERBzine: Prindle's Something of Value ~ Bob Hyde ~ MGM Tz Mate Colour ~ Calot of Dar ~ Martian 2 ~ Gods of ERB ~ ERB scrapbooks & Bio

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Bill Hillman's ERBzine:
      Official Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute & Online Fanzine Site
      Since 1996 ~ Over 4,000 Webpages in Archive
      www.erbzine.com/mag
      February 4 - 10, 2005

      =============================
      THIS WEEK'S ERBzine CONTENTS
      =============================
      FEATURE 1: ERBzine 1374
      =====================
      Colour Trading Cards Series:
      Pt. 2: Tarzan and His Mate
      Starring
      Johnny Weissmuller and Maureen O'Sullivan
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1374.html

      ======================
      FEATURE 2: ERBzine 1362
      ======================
      New Exciting Mars Fan Fiction
      The Calot of Dar
      by S A Russell
      Chapters VII-IX
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1362.html
      =======================
      FEATURE 3: ERBzine 1190
      =======================
      Bob Hyde's Odyssey of a Tarzan FANatic Continues
      The '90s Decade: Ch. LIX ~ 1991
      Navigation Chart and Introduction
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag6/0686.html
      This week's new chapter:
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1190.html

      ======================
      FEATURE 4: ERBzine 1336
      ======================
      Something of Value I
      Volume I of a Controversial Book-Length Series
      Complete in 4 Parts
      by R. E. Prindle
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1336.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1336b.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1336c.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1336d.html

      =============================
      UPDATE FEATURE 5: ERBzine Bio
      =============================
      More updates and items added to the ERB Bio Timeline Years
      Daily events and milestones throughout the authors 75 years gleaned from
      Danton's archive of Burroughs Family letters,
      journals, clippings & family anecdotes
      plus comprehensive summarized events from all the major bios:
      Porges ~ Fenton ~ Heins ~ Taliaferro ~ Lupoff
      http://www.erbzine.com/bio/

      FEATURE 6: ERBzine 1388
      From Danton's John Coleman Burroughs Tribute Site:
      The much-sought-after adaptation of
      The Martian: ERB's A Princess of Mars
      Featured in England's SUN in 1958
      Each week we will offer a new instalment at the
      Contents Page:
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1388.html
      This week's instalment
      http://www.johncolemanburroughs.com/sun/jc02a.jpg
      ==============================
      UPDATE FEATURE 7: ERBzine 1112 - 1119
      ==============================
      From the Danton Burroughs Family Archive
      Edgar Rice Burroughs Personal Scrapbook Series: 1933-1934
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1112.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1113.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1114.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1115.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1116.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1117.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1118.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1119.html

      =============================
      FEATURE 8: UPDATE ERBzine 1133
      =============================
      The Exploring Fictional Religion Series by Dale R. Broadhurst
      The Gods of Edgar Rice Burroughs
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1133.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1134.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1135.html
      Sword of Theosophy
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1107.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1108.html
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1109.html

      ======================
      FEATURE 9: ERBzine 1386
      ======================
      A New Feature for ERB Researchers
      From the ERB C.H.A.S.E.R. Online Encyclopedia
      Publication Dates of the
      First Appearances of ERB's Stories in
      Pulp Magazines and Hardcover 1st Editions
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag13/1386.html

      Keep in mind that our opening ERBzine page
      and the above Archive rooms each have
      an onsite GOOGLE Search function
      devoted to searches just for the ERBzine Website.
      Put in your keyword(s) and
      a list of all the pages containing those words will appear.

      Also note that each ERBzine Centennium
      (our Webpages are gathered in groups of 100)
      opens with a page sorting the contents by theme and
      ends with a page listing the contents chronologically.

      NEXT WEEK: February 11 - 17, 2005
      Colour Trading Cards: Tarzan Escapes
      ERB's A Princess of Mars Ch. 16: Illustrated by James Killian Spratt
      Calot of Dar: Mars Fan Fiction Chapters 10-12
      The Martian: Episode 3
      Another of a Series of ERB Articles by R. E. Prindle
      Thark and Green Martian Gallery 1

      COMING SOON ~ IN THE WINGS
      David Adams Mythology Series
      Thark and Green Martian Galleries
      Hillman Log Notes Series
      A New Series of ERB Essays by R. E. Prindle
      A Princess of Mars: A Graphic Novel Adapted and Illustrated by James Spratt
      MGM Tarzan Colour Trading Cards
      Bob Hyde's African Safari
      Bob Hyde's Gallery of Comics: Tarzan in Paris
      ERB Newspaper Clippings
      Profile Tribute on Stan Vinson
      Mars Fan Fiction
      Bomba the Jungle Boy: The Tarzan Connection Part II
      Hal Foster: Mysterious Maiden II Comics Summary
      ERB and Buffalo Bill at the Chicago 1893 Columbian Exposition
      General Charles King
      ERB Letters

      Submissions and Comments are always welcome:
      erbzine@...

      ERBzine Weekly Online Fanzine
      www.ERBzine.com
      Hillman ERB Cosmos Archive: +4,000 Web pages
      www.ERBzine.com/all