Re: [barsoom] egg-laying mammals

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
      Which is why we know that the eggs grow over the five years in the incubator.
      Now we only need to figure out how they grow and where they get the nutrition to increase their mass.

      *****
      Rick Johnson
      PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge or geocities.com/RikJohnson69

      Please note: message attached

    • Seth K. Deitch
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2005
        --- In barsoom@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Johnson" <rikjohnson@j...> wrote:
        > Which is why we know that the eggs grow over the five years in the
        incubator.
        > Now we only need to figure out how they grow and where they get the
        nutrition to increase their mass.

        Perhaps they put down roots.:)
        -Seth Kallen Deitch