Moon Maid Preview site

  • Jeff Doten
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      Announcing the ECOF 2000 Moon Maid Preview site.

      This site is a preview of artwork for the upcoming ERB convention. My name
      is Jeff Doten and I am doing a painting for use as cover art for the
      convention's souvenir CD. I have also created the con logo and have several
      other pieces on the way.

      Link to my home site which is listed below, and make sure to cruise around
      while you're there, then jump to the Moon Maid Preview from there. Enjoy! - Jeff
      Jeff Doten's Illustration Studio
      http://www.cadvision.com/dotenj/studio.htm