less bills

  • iimuyosjvm
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      hey,

      Just wanted to share some info and see if I could help anyone else lower their mortgage payments, I saved nearly $200 off my monthly payment!

      Takes two minutes take a look.

      http://agocras.net/azwh1

    • keithbvaughn
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        Hello Steven Percival Anthony Marley,

        I'll have to agree with you, burroughs always wrote about things with
        many teeth. For instance--calots, three rows of teeth, just like a
        shark. The only time I saw a bill in a burroughs book was in Tarzan
        at the Earth's Core, with a dayl (sp) attacking the three men--and
        they ended up eating that overgrown turkey!

        Rest assured as a panache' writer, I will keep the erb tradition of
        teeth in the beasts I invent and I'm sure everyone here will join you
        in that sentiment!

        > hey,
        >
        > Just wanted to share some info and see if I could help anyone else
        lower their mortgage payments, I saved nearly $200 off my monthly
        payment!

        > Takes two minutes take a look.
        >
        > Ima Spammer
        >

        > I posted this on barsoom, if you dont want to be a member anymore
        just email barsoom-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      • Alan Saunders
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
          --- In barsoom@yahoogroups.com, "keithbvaughn" <keithvaughn@g...>
          wrote:

          > Hello Steven Percival Anthony Marley,

          Apoligies for that spam post; I accidentally hit the 'Approve'
          button instead of the 'Delete and Arrange for Sender to be Trampled
          by Thoats' button.

          Alan