Re: [barsoom] Introduction

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
      Kaor Autumn:
      Always great to meet another ERB fan.
      Welcome to the List.

      Bill Hillman
      www.HillmanWeb.com

      Official Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute and Webzine Site
      www.ERBzine.com

      Official John Coleman Burroughs Tribute Site
      www.JohnColemanBurroughs.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
        In a message dated 11/11/04 13:57:24, autumn_goldmoon@... writes:

        > He prefers Dune, LOTR, and Arthur stuff.

        Autumn --

        Welcome! Have you tried him on THE OUTLAW OF TORN?

      • thongor1
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2004
          Kaor and welcome, Autumn. Alwaya glad to have another ERB fan in the
          ranks. Has your 12 year old read any Barsoom books yet? I started
          reading them when I was about that age and I just gave my 13 year old
          nephew Princess, Gods, and Warlord. He's well into Princess and
          really enjoying it.

          best,

          Charles