Pocket Checklist at the Printer's!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2001
      Please excuse the multiple post -- but I wanted everybody to know that the
      5th edition of "The Edgar Rice Burroughs Collector's Pocket Checklist" has
      gone to the printer. They assure me that they will deliver it in time for me
      to take copies to Tampa for the Dum-Dum.

      There are over 650 new listings, and the explanatory notes have been expanded
      from 78 to 120. The price will be $9.00 due to expansion from 84 pages to
      112. Postage & handling (for those who don't plan to purchase their copies
      at the Dum-Dum) will still be $1.00.

      Now -- for the first time, and by special order only -- I am offering the
      same material in a non-pocket edition (8.5" x 11"). I will only run as many
      copies as I have advance orders for. So far I have three requests: from J
      the V (it was her idea to begin with), Tarak, and OJT. If anyone else is
      interested in obtaining a copy, please e-mail me privately
      (jhuckenp@...). The price of the full-size edition will be the same as
      the pocket edition. If you want me to bring your copy to the Dum-Dum, please
      e-mail me by next Sunday (17 June).

      I will, of course, continue to accept with gratitude any information on
      additional variants and new printings. But any additions received from now
      on will be included in the sixth edition.

      AQPorter (Huck)