Re: [barsoom] Mammals

  • Rick Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2004
      sorok, no.

      But I recall in "Gianto f Mars" which really sucks, there was an Ulsio civiolization with rituals and sch and there was a mention of 'cutting of 2 of its ** legs" but I don't remember the number and i have been trying t opurge that novel from my memory.

      *****
      Rick Johnson
      PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge or geocities.com/RikJohnson69

      Please note: message attached

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2004
        In a message dated 19/8/04 14:59:34, xenophile2002@... writes:

        > Are we ever told how many legs the ulsio and sorak have?

        Six. (Except in GIANT where a three-legged ulsio appears. Is it the
        result of a Ras Thavas experiment gone wild, or just an accident-prone individual?)

        > > octopods (banths, etc.), and decapods (thoats, calots, etc.)
        >
        > octopods (thoats) and decapods (calots, banths)

        That's what I get for relying on memory instead of going back and checking
        the sources.